Friday, October 12, 2012

Stocking Stuffers from Alicias Findings

What's your name and your shop name?
Alicia Bell of AliciasFindings


What do you sell? 
Jewelry


How did you get into your craft? 
I started making jewelry with friends and family and from there decided why not try my hand online.


Who/ What inspires you? 
My family and my friends,nature, and so much more.

How is Christmas celebrated in your family? 
With family. We have certain traditions that happen every year.

What is your favourite Christmas song? 
Feliz Navidad

What is your favourite tradition? 
Making the cookies and the ham we have every year.

What's for dinner this Christmas? 
Ham, potatoes/sweet potatoes,and other yummy food. Oh and I forgot pies!!!

What Christmas gift did you get as a child that you particularly remember? 
Barbie Dream house

Share your tips for non-stressful, peaceful Christmas. 
Is there such a thing?!

Which stocking stuffer do you sell? What's the story behind them? Have you given them as gifts to for your family and friends?
I sell jewelry. I started making jewelry with friends and family,decided to take my wears online. I have made many custom orders for friends.

AliciasFindings on Etsy 

No comments:

Post a Comment