Wednesday, June 6, 2012

New Listing: Merry Xmas Stocking

I enjoy knitting Christmas Stockings, so today I finished the second in one week. Since I'm on holidays and didn't bring my usual yarn with me, I couldn't do any custom orders (and I didn't want to). So I created a completely new colour combination: Dark and lighter grey with blue and red. 


 At my parent's house there are beautiful places to take pictures, but there's always background:




Since Etsy prefers the white background, I'll go with the first picture. But I'm also leaving the last picture in the listings, though the stocking isn't very visible. It's a great way to hang a stocking in winter. My mother already agreed to give out my business cards to anyone who compliments her on the stocking I will knit for her. So much to do, so little time.

The stocking can be bought and further admired here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/101521156/knitted-christmas-stocking-grey-with

No comments:

Post a Comment